Easy Homemade Brownies is the ideal fast dessert to whip up at home. They only take a couple of minutes to fulfill your chocolate cravings. They’re easy (and super fudgy) just like the recipe promises.
- Half Cup of Vegetable Oil or 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Half cup of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
How to make Brownies at home
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees centigrade
- If you use butter, heat the butter up until it is liquid. Otherwise, mix the oil/butter together with the sugar.
- Add Vanilla and Eggs and Mix Until Blended.
- Add and mix all the dry ingredients (cocoa, flour, baking powder) in a bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until even.
- Grease a 9×9 Baking Pan with either oil or butter and pour in the mixture.
- Bake until the Brownie Peels Off the Sides.
- Allow Brownies to Cool. Then Remove and Enjoy!
This recipe is one that has been around for a while for Easy Homemade Brownies. These easy brownies are certainly something that we often make at home.