- Hey! Welcome
Congrats for being manipulated by Reverse psychology.
Reverse psychology is a technique involving the assertion of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will push the subject of the persuasion in doing what actually is desired.
In simple words, It’s an art you can use for making others do or say what you want. You just have to tell them the exact opposite of what you desired.
Below are the 10 facts you must remember and use to implement reverse psychology in real life effectively.
- This method is more effective with people who are resistant by nature and hate being told what to do.
- Emotional, over-confident, and bad-tempered people are also receptive to reverse psychology.
- Challenge the other person’s opinion, insisting on an argument polar opposite to what you want them to do. Try to make the person think they’re making their own decision.
- Stay calm while you’re implementing reverse psychology, especially if you are using it on children.
- Make sure you keep your objective in mind.
- Say the exact opposite of what you actually want, and keep your voice in a moderate tone.
- When trying to attract the opposite gender who only wants to be friends, tell them that you agree and want nothing in return but their friendship.
- You can also fire it as a challenge. like, ’I bet you can’t arrive on time!’
- Make sure it sounds convincing, and practice it before implementation in an actual scenario.
- Be careful who you use this technique on, and refrain from using this technique on serious occasions.
PS: Reverse psychology can bounce back if not implemented correctly, so never take it too far, or you will surely become famous for being a manipulator.