Home World News Citizens are shocked as 49 people are dead in terror attack on...

Citizens are shocked as 49 people are dead in terror attack on two New Zealand mosques

144
0
The incident happened at Wellington recently as the attacks on two Christchurch mosques left at least 49 people dead after the Friday prayers on 15th March 2019. People from all around the world are devastated with the news after receiving the confirmation from the Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern who further explained the situation by saying that it was a clear and well-planned terrorist attack and marks one of New Zealand's darkest days. The police informed that three suspects mainly three men and a woman had been taken into custody while a number of IEDs attached to vehicles were disarmed too. Witnesses share painful experiences and spoke about the bloodied bodies involving women and children. While many people are still in a state of shock. A witness reported saying that he heard three quick shots as people started running out, he too quickly managed to escape the horrible scene. Mike Bush said that the police are trying to cope up with the situation and they are aware of the risks involved. They have also instructed the people to avoid sharing the distressing footage related to the incident circulating online as they are working to have it removed as soon as possible. The Masjid al Noor in central Christchurch was the second mosque in Suburban Linwood and the police have now warned the Muslims not to visit mosques anywhere in New Zealand. The Prime Minister of Australia, Scott Morrison along with many other regulatory bodies have condemned the attack too. “It is such a sad and devastating reminder of the evil that can be ever present about us,” Morrison said of the attacks.

The incident happened at Wellington recently as the attacks on two Christchurch mosques left at least 49 people dead after the Friday prayers on 15th March 2019.

People from all around the world are devastated with the news after receiving the confirmation from the Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern who further explained the situation by saying that it was a clear and well-planned terrorist attack and marks one of New Zealand’s darkest days.

The police informed that three suspects mainly three men and a woman had been taken into custody while a number of IEDs attached to vehicles were disarmed too.

Witnesses share painful experiences and spoke about the bloodied bodies involving women and children. While many people are still in a state of shock.

A witness reported saying that he heard three quick shots as people started running out, he too quickly managed to escape the horrible scene.

Mike Bush said that the police are trying to cope up with the situation and they are aware of the risks involved. They have also instructed the people to avoid sharing the distressing footage related to the incident circulating online as they are working to have it removed as soon as possible.

The Masjid al Noor in central Christchurch was the second mosque in Suburban Linwood and the police have now warned the Muslims not to visit mosques anywhere in New Zealand.

The Prime Minister of Australia, Scott Morrison along with many other regulatory bodies have condemned the attack too.

“It is such a sad and devastating reminder of the evil that can be ever present about us,” Morrison said of the attacks.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here